Welcome to B,ASTARDS INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to B,ASTARDS INC.

This is the forum website for members of the B,ASTARDS INC. Clan of Combat Arms. Here you can post topics, read announcements, and allow this website to be the information HQ for the B,ASTARDS INC. Members.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Share  | 

How To Join This Clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

How To Join This Clan Vide
PostSubject: How To Join This Clan   How To Join This Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:18 pm

If you are here then you have seen our clan on Combat Arms and have followed the directions in the announcement, and for just that I commend your effort in potential desire to be a part of this clan. In order to apply and be accepted in this clan is a little more complicated than that of most bullshit clans that are out there. This is because I am looking for the best of the best, and the most dedicated people to be a part of what I have started. If this is not you then leave now! If you think that this is you, and that you still have what it takes, then follow these directions below:

First and foremost you must meet the following clan requirements: KDR must be .80 or higher (In some cases this may be Lower), CBL clean PERIOD!

1: Apply on CA [Combat Arms] for our clan and in the description box briefly describe your strengths and weaknesses in the game.
2: Come back to this page by either following the link on CA or by writing this address down "http://bloodpactclan.forumotion.net" and register for this forum website.
3: Reply to this topic with the following information:
--Subject Line: "Requesting to Join Your Clan
--Name
--CA Username
--The time you are most frequently on CA (ex.: morning, evening, night)
--The time you would like to Challenge either me or a player of either the Leader or Administrators choosing under the watch and observation of the leader or administrator, to a 1 vs 1 battle to 30 kills. (Required for all potential clan members)
4: Challenge one of the leaders in the direction above.
5: Be patient--- I will give you your results and answers within 24 Hours of completion of your Leader/Admin challenge battle on CA.
6: Before final acceptance in the clan you must be TV'd (TeamViewed).
Back to top Go down

How To Join This Clan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to B,ASTARDS INC. :: Fagots blow and woman sucks :: Welcome To B,ASTARDS INC. -